A woman who died from fatal asbestos-caused lung disease mesothelioma was
exposed to the deadly material at Grimsby College where she worked as a cleaner,
an inquest heard.
Brenda Waddell, 61, of Westhill Road, Grimsby, died on September 9 this year
after being diagnosed with the cancer in February.
It is thought Mrs Waddell, who leaves behind her husband, Roy, a retired
electrical mechanic, developed the disease after being exposed to asbestos at
the then Grimsby College, where she worked as a ...